Thank you both for the feedback!

I will check those modules, Mistakeets.

I have tried the Rene mk 1. And from seeing some demos with the Tempi and Rene mk2 I saw many new possibilities. The thing with other more linear sequencers is that they are too up-front and perhaps also quickly satisfying (I was considering a Metropolis) or they have too many functions in a more traditional and linear approach (Eloquencer is another one I had my eye on), which looks to me that I will be doing too much menu diving or button-combinations for results I foresee. I love randomness and unpredictability for my idea of a eurorack system. And the Wogglebug and Rene combo seemed a like a good choice. I imagine I will be able to move things and find myself in the hurry to make quick decisions, reacting to what is happening. If I can put enough time into jamming with it, I'd like to eventually do some kind of live performance.

What I am more afraid of if the lack of modulation and the excess of voices. I'm still a little doubtful about the Telharmonic. But I like the System Cartesian sounds and the Telharmonic plays a big role, plus I believe the Morphagene will allow me to do plenty of fun manipulation of all those sound sources. I consider any alternative you may direct me to.

And yes Lugia, that was the idea with the Dixies, to use the pair with uFold in a sort of complex VCO fashion, plus the possibility of doubling them in a more traditional two-VCO monosynth approach.
I know that a bigger system could provide me many more possibilities. But for the time being, going 6u x 104hp is more of a doable thing. Assembling this system will take me over a year. I will be adding a couple of modules at a time and there is the possibility of some deviations, of course. Nonetheless, I want to have some kind of plan in case I become too doubtful along the way.

I will take a look at this Erica Pico LPGs right away!

Hi everyone,

I'm planning the future of my system. I presently use Ableton Push for sequencing, but I've been digging Rene as a sequencer and the use of digital oscillators. Currently I own these modules:
Intellijel: Dixie II+, Quadra, Quad VCA, Scales, Triatt.
Doepfer Wasp Filter
Mutable Instruments Kinks
Only that. I'm getting a new 6u 104hp case that has 3 buffered multiples of 1 in x 3 out each.

How would you balance this up? Too many oscillators? Lacking modulation sources? VCAs? Too much of anything in particular?

My idea is to make music and jam around only with the eurorack system. I would consider something like the Keystep to play some melodies.

Any guidance is very much appreciated!