Thread: ER 301 USERS

This is actually one of the first plans where I haven’t included my BL ADSR. I was thinking I’d be able to have a little more flexibility over all with the Quadra AD.

Thread: ER 301 USERS

Is a rack something like this too much modulation with ER 301 as the only sound source? I am looking to modulate modulation. I have most of these modules. Still waiting on the ER 101 and trying to decide on the Quadra. I am a newer ER 301 use and I cant get over how much clean sound you can get out of it. So I am wondering if I should ditch having other sound sources all together?

what do you think?

well u got to try the 301 out.... for me it was too fiddly and time consuming
-- dennis123

I certainly see that. It is that for sure. But gosh, for a small case it seems like it really make a lot of sense. the main thing I wish so far is that it had CV out capabilities. It really has a lot to offer and I like the workflow so far.

I have the 301 on the way. Nervous to get to know it. But it seems like it should provide the things that might be lacking in the system otherwise. The 101 I don't have and is something I am going to decide on for sure if I like the work flow of the 301. Everything else I have and love.

What are your thoughts?

I have Maths and love it. But I am wondering if maybe you would want to consider Stages? Mostly because it could be used to sequence

I have a bigger case and other modules but I am struggling to stay focused with it... So I am working on a smaller more focused case. What do you think about this set up? my main focus is interesting percussion generation.

cheers!

Im also new to Eurorack. I started with the Mother 32. I can speak for Maths and Disting. Maths was also my first addition and was really tricky for me at first and I didnt really understand it...But at a certain point it clicked and I was just like "...woah....this thing is SO useful..." I am also completely in love with the Disting. Its so useful (especially for a small system) I think I might get another one.

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure clouds is going to start to get pretty hard to find...So if you see one you should try to grab it quick.

I would definitely squeeze a multiple in that open 2hp.

for some reason its showing the wrong rack setup. its supposed to be a mother -32, SV-1, Maths, Qubit Chord and an ADSR. I am wondering if the setup makes any sense? am I limiting my self, or over stacked in any area? Or am I putting wayyy to much thought into it?

If anyone is interested in giving me their feedback on this setup I would really appreciate it. cheers