I'm listening to a lot of old tunes atm which are something like a mixture between dub techno and ambient music (echospace/deepchord/basic channel etc etc)

for this one i've recorded two pad sounds from Radias into Arbhar and sent the result to the rest of the fam. I made 3 different patches with different speed and this is the second one. hope you like it, headphones are recommended. at the end i added a field recording and some compression. this will be part of my upcoming album.
enjoy:)

sounds like a live improvisation to some generative sounds, great work!

@GarfieldModular
thanks a lot! on the right it's Radias from Korg which i used for some percussions here;)

@sacguy71 Korg Radias;)

@wishbonebrewery Thank you!

Hi Wishbonebrewery,

Lovely ambient kind of jam, very enjoyable and somehow peaceful, that's my kind of cup of tea :-)

@Audhentik: Regarding the drums, yes I can imagine what you mean with that, on the other hand perhaps see it like this, by not using too much drums, this emphasis the modular synth sounds, which I feel is a very enjoyable experience. Perhaps Wishbonebrewery should make a "mix" version with more drums & percussion and keep this original version too ;-)

Thanks a lot Wishbonebrewery for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Hi Garfield:)
Thanks for your feedback! Of course tastes are different and pls don't get me wrong it isn't bad at all...i don't comment stuff which i don't like ;)
Greetings

short session with the DFAM for Kickdrum, Radias for Percussion, Subharmonicon for Bass, Eurorack (Plaits and Arbhar) for Chords and Crave for a kind of FX Sound. I've turned up the resonance for each signal pretty high which gave me a bit of 90s vibes for this one. Hope you like it:)

lovely atmosphere, the drums could be a bit more interesting tbh...but i also liked your other post and just subscribed to your channel;)

nice patch! if you like to experiment with distortion maybe try out to modulate your vcf cutoff with white noise also;)

Wow! Those are all really great sounding. I certainly wouldn’t complain if they were all longer. I love to see the SubH make appearances in this kind of ambient. Cheers!
-- TumeniKnobs

thank you so much! really appreciate it:)

Sounds great ambience!
-- sacguy71

thank you! :)

after a few seconds i've already loved it! don't have the time right now to listen through but i will come back to it later for sure:)

great ambience! this one could run for hours:)

hey there,
I've bought Arbhar 3 weeks ago and wanted to share my first patches i did with it. At the moment i mostly use it in reverb mode and to record different stuff, layering it etc just to play it back. Still have to check out the delay and stereo mode in depth and want to try some different things when i use it as a wavetable oscillator. These patches are all Ambient, hope you like it!

beautiful patch! really love it:) thx for sharing

very nice! kind of dark but still with an uplifting vibe:)

first patch with Arbhar, very simple but effective :)

oh yes, looks like a lot of fun! very nice patch and performance swell:)

dope patch! really love the detuning...will check your channel right now:)

Hi Garfield,
thanks a lot! cassette recorders are really great to fill a patch with some nice textures sometimes:)

I've used Pamela's New Workout as a master clock and to create some melodies. I've recorded some kind of string sounds from Plaits on a Tape Loop and then added some chords from Subharmonicon and a melody from Plaits again (particle noise mode). Plaits is also running through a reverse delay (Digitech Delay).

lovely textures! and i love it to use some human voice for ambient tunes as long as they stay in the background, it's even not important to me to understand it, it just creates a perfect vibe with reverb and delay. for my own taste the voice is bit too loud at some points but still very cool:)

very nice! i really love all of those noise modes on plate, crazy what kind of sounds you can create with it:) great example!

Hi Garfield,
many thanks for your feedback, really appreciate it! i've already uploaded more jams on my youtube channel and will pick out some of them which are worth sharing here:)

nice experience! now i also want to try something like this :)

very nice preview, will check out the finished version on your bandcamp! :)

I love any dub experiments with Eurorack, great example:)

one of my latest uploads and my first post here...hope you like it:)

Patch Notes:
- DFAM is used as Main Clock
- 4 Voices from Subharmonicon are going through Doepfers sequential switch into the external input of DFAM
- DFAMs velocity output controls the steps of Doepfers sequential switch
- Subharmonicon is going to Koma Elektronik Field Kit FX for slightly distortion and some delay
- Cre8audios Chips is sending a LFO (more like S&H) to the filters of Subharmonicon, Crave and Ripples (which is used for Plaits)
- Crave is running an arpeggiator, oscillator frequency is detuned with internal LFO
- Plaits receives some random notes from Pamela’s New Workout
- Volca Keys plays a chord only on step one, so it's a kind of a loop
- Boss RE20 and RV6 used as send effects