ModularGrid Rack

so thats the rack just with what i have

the case is plastic and has predrilled holes so if you want to put anything except what they are built for into it you have to drill your own holes...the plan is to take the power supply out and build my own rack..

thanks again for looking into this for me

i have the sv-01 and a-118, the maths and reverb are extras i would eventually like to get

yes this is my first time using modular grid (well first week), how could you tell!

this is what the user manual for the AS0084 says re-power supply:

"Power input:
12-15V AC external power supply 500mA or higher, 2.1mm DC socket.
230v mains adaptor only supplied for Euro models. 115V US adaptors are available from Noisebug.
Width:
84HP
Introduction
This is a lower cost alternative to the pricey aluminium
style cases.
The AS0084 will take any combination of Concussor,
A100 or Integrator modules with no problems of gaps or
lining up because it does not use tapped strips.
Power Supply
The power supply board has 9 Doepfer style connectors
and 3 Integrator sockets. A 5V power rail is
provided for those modules that require it. It uses an external power supply of 15VAC. This case uses 15V AC (NOT
DC!) Use a minimum of 500mA external power supply (not supplied). We can only supply 230V external adaptors with
either UK or Euro plugs.
As the power supply requires AC, it does not matter which way round you fit the connector. If you accidentally use
a 15V DC power supply, it will not cause any damage, but the system won’t work.
The case will generally supply a full set of modules unless there are too many power hungry modules."

thanks very much for the reply, it is what i suspected but having emigrated the uk years ago i have had my share of electronic devices melt or malfunction, i was just worried because of the significant cost involved and wanted some reassurance, so thanks again.

how do i specify what power supply i have on modulargrid? is it to do with what rack you choose? my rack isnt listed so im not sure what is the equivalent

ModularGrid Rack

i dont know if that link will work, hopefully it does

so that is what i want to start with, im pretty ignorant to the modular world but hopefully what i have made makes sense for someone

My main question is about the power supply, i dont know enough about how electrics work and am nervous about using american modules in the UK

I have an analogue solutions AS0084 case with 12-15V AC external power supply 500mA, im planning on building my own case and just using the power supply from the 0084

is there anyone out there who can give me a simple answer/explanation as to if i should be concerned with how im planning on doing this setup?

apologies in advance for my ignorance...sorry