Thanks for a friendly kick ind the music balls :-) YES, I'm a hopeless romantic who dreams of learning ALT about modular synthesizer, and my thought was that if I bought the best from the start, I had a goal to aim for :-) And yes, I'm going to get better into it all the stuff, and know it's expensive, but it's so sexy and I only turn on on modular without keys.

I think about your words and try not to spend all my children's savings. But I choose MINIMOD, because it looks nice with all the sexy buttons and fat noise coming out.

And again, thanks for taking the time to see it all in a helicopter perspective :-)

I have a very wide question, from a beginner:

I'm crazy about the sound of MINIMOD VCO, and would rather buy 3 x VCO, Glide, VCF, VCA etc .. but it's also a lot of money .... so my question is:

Should I wait until I can afford to buy MINIMOD setup, or could I "settle" with an Intellijel Atlantis? ... or can not these 2 setup not be compared?

Hello again, I just want to hear what you think of these drums, and what sequencer you would choose for these drums:
Hexinverter Mutant Snare
Hexinverter Mutant bassdrum
Hexinverter Mutant Hihats
Hexinverter Mutant clap

Sequencer choice ?
Tiptop Audio Circadian Rhythms or Trigger Riot

// Henrik

Thank you very much for your wise words, I will read and work on them. The reason I want to work with drums is probably because they catch me the most, and then I start a place with Modular synch. Thank you again, I am very pleased with your post.

// Henrik

Thank you for good info, but I WILL only have modular! :-)
So I will work on it, but thanks again for info and good links.

Hello, I'm a beginner, and would like to build a good start drum rack up, with thick, bold melodic sound (techno, dance, and dinner music) at a reasonable start price, are there are some suggestions where to start.