Didn't know about pitch follower! It seems super cool considering that I would like to integrate the sound of my piano with a voice or two in my rack, so I'll add a disting for sure. Sampler is something that I'm considering for the future, I really like morphagene and 4ms DLD that can also loop.
Regarding the mic I thought that maybe I could use a mic connected to the mixer and send the piano signal from there to my modular through the FX send. The output from the modular would go in the FX return, so I would just need a little preamp in my case. I don't know if I explained myself well, do you see any problem in my idea that I'm too noob to see?
Anyway, thank you for your reply and your hints!

Hi Garfield, thanks for your reply!
For my piano input I thought I could use a contact mic and feed it through mikrophonie. I know it won't be super high quality but I don't mind it to sound lo-fi.
Regarding audio output I thought I could use an external mixer like a little Behringer one to have both headphones and L/R out, my idea would be to go out from clouds or from A-138b into the mixer, I've read that it can be done and that I don't need to attenuate the signal before feeding it into the external mixer.
Do you think that my idea for managing I/O is doable?

Hi,
I'm planning my first rack, can you give me any advice or tell me if I'm missing something that I should consider? I would like to go in the direction of ambient/generative and also I would like to process the sound of my acoustic piano (that's why there's a mikrophonie). I know 84hp are a lot limited for what I want to do and I will probably expand in the future, but I want this to be my first goal into the modular world.
I'm unsure of having pico logic and also maybe I should consider changing something and adding a clock dedicated module, but I don't know if it's necessary since I could use rampage or tromso as a clock. Also I'm unsure if the DVCA is enough VCAs. What do you think about my choices for this little system?

Thank you in advance for any advice.