Thanks A LOT! :)
Will update when I will be done with the buying and setting up!

ModularGrid Rack

Lugia thanks a lot! I made all the changes you suggested, looks gooood!
Only thing I did was to keep a buffered mult rather than a passive one. I am new to this world, so if I get a passive one I have the feeling I don't know exactly what's going on.. and the best thing to learn is to know exactly what is going on ;)

Question tho:

could you explain better the mixer thing?
Don't I have problems if I go out with modular level?
How should I route the mixer then?

Rosie (send out) --> mixer in --> effect loop on mixer FX LOOP --> mixer stereo out ---> rosie (stereo return in)

Do you mean something like this?
Then I would need a mixer with an effect loop.. or what were you thinking exactly?
Or how can I skip the mixer and still make it work without burning my stompboxes?
Or how can I make sure that my stompboxes can handle modular level?
This would be a SUPER win! (I have some wonderful stompboxes)

ModularGrid Rack

There you go, second revision!
Up for feedback! Thanks

Hey! Thanks for the reply man!
Indeed in a newer version I removed the mangrove in favor of some multiple ;)

I figured that 3 Osc (st0 mother and wave table) are enough for my purposes..

Just in case: what output module would you recommend?

Please more feedback, people!

Hi Y'all!

ModularGrid Rack

Recently I got a Moog Mother 32 and, of course, I fell for modular.
I really would like to have your opinion/hints/suggestions/whatever on this rack I am trying to build to expand the Mother 32.
I understood that I should build "around" the Mother, rather I should implement a rack that features it.

Keep in mind that I am 100% new to modular, so what I will say or what you will see can be very wrong :D

I will have a moog 3 tier rack to begin with. In this way I can have 2 rows for my modules and 1 row for the Mother.
If I will decide to expand I can always get a 2 or 3 tier rack and put it close to it.. so I guess this makes my set "modular" enough.
Also, I will never have the money again to buy more modules so the possibility that I will extend is fairly small.. ehehehheeh :D

The 3-tier rack is 60hp per row. In each row I have a power module and I don't have any output module since the Mother has that built-in. Does this make sense?

What do you think about the rack?
Please please please feedback!!!

Thanks!