Thanks reidv, I wasn't super clear. Yeah I'll just be daisy chaining a flying bus cable onto the existing ones in each row. My consumption is about 2500 and there is 3.75 amps available, so as long as the daisy chaining itself doesn't cause a problem, I think I'll be ok because there's more than enough power available.

The case is 3 rows of 126 hp, but only provides 12 outlets (per flying bus cable) per row, and each module would have to average over 10 hp to fill that, which doesn't seem right. So I kinda think this is what you're supposed to do...

I just purchased a Frap Uno case (Yay!), but there aren't enough power jacks provided in each row to accommodate my modules.

The Uno case provides 3.75 Amps. (All of the modules that I'll be putting in this case are less than 2.5 Amps total)

Do I simply add a flying bus cable with additional outlets onto the end outlet of each row? If so, are there any precautions I need to take? Will I be loading all of the additional power through one outlet, and would this cause problems? Or does the circuitry function in a way that I don't understand? (common sense says don't plug your household power strips into fully-loaded power strips just so you can power more things!)

I think a neat idea would be some sort of plug-in for the virtual rack system where the program calculates the ideal placement of any given collection of modules, based on an algorithm that finds the shortest distance possible from ALL of the jacks to ALL of the jacks, using the least (imagined) cable possible. It seems like there would be a cluster or arrangement that would by far be the most efficient way to make connections, for any given assortment arranged in a case.

I bought a Erica Synths Midi Clock v2 from @Phaelam and have nothing but good things to say:
-Shipped damn near immediately, arrived 2 days after payment
-Timely and responsive communication
-Good deal
-Great packaging- Double boxed, double bubble-wrapped
-Module in exceptional condition, like new
Don't hesitate - 5 stars. Top marks. Top gear. 10/10. Gets the stamp. Approved.

Don't tell me how to live my life, unless you're trying to help, cat!