Request the ability to Rotate 1U - 3U modules 90° and be able to lay them above 1U Abyss Devices Adapter (Intellijel) https://www.modulargrid.net/e/abyss-devices-3u-to-1u-adapter-intellijel-silver-aluminum

Request the ability to Rotate 1U - 3U modules 90° and be able to lay them above 1U Abyss Devices Adapter (Intellijel) https://www.modulargrid.net/e/abyss-devices-3u-to-1u-adapter-intellijel-silver-aluminum

Working fine now! Thanks. All pages now loading as they had been.

Thanks for checking it out, I use Modulagrid daily and love it. Extremely useful tool! I'm getting a small spinning black loading gear above all the racks in my Command Center where snap shot of all racks are shown in full, have never seen this before( most likely as pages were loading immediately before this problem). My main rack loads straight away, but if I try to load one of the other racks, page just sits for up to sixty seconds. Also have the same problem at that point with any of the modulagrid menu items or logging out. Have the same problem with both Safari and Chrome.

I've noticed the last 2 days Slow Loading (up to 1 minute) of Racks in Command Center and Me section. Bouncing between my 6 racks, loading an alternate rack. Also jumping to a any of MODULARGrid's menu items. Browser just load 1/4 of the progress bar and stay at that quarter mark for 45 to 60 seconds then loads page. Also does the same thing when trying to logout. Have used MODULARGrid for more than a year and this is the first time I've in encountered this problem. Has their been any change on MODULARGrid's side? Have more tracking cookies been implemented. Are you cross tracking? I'm using same browser, computer and fiber connection with no problems with loading speeds elsewhere.

I have all my setups for both My Modular and My Pedalboard set to "Private".
But if you click my user name, you see the following:
"This User has 2 modules in his collection. Pamela's NEW Workout and Quadratt."
shouldn't it just say "Private"? or "This guys hiding everything!" And not show any modules. And why these two out of all the others? Thanks!