Looks excellent to me, too...and as someone who's worked with builds incorporating the MB2, damn convenient, too! Kudos!
-- Lugia

Thanks. I am glad it will be useful to you too.

I guess I won't worry about further adjustment to the image for now.

Thanks, modulargrid.
Are you using a high DPI screen? I am not, so cannot confirm.

I will try a png later. What are the resolutions being used so I can set my file appropriately.

Lugia, that's a really useful explanation and reference system.

As a noob who is just thinking about starting modular, my approach will be to start with a semi-modular and then add modules as I develop ideas about what I want to do. After the semi-modular and the case/power supply, I expect that my first purchase will be an Expert Sleepers Disting because it can be used for so many functions.

I have also noticed that there are a lot of really cool sequencers for Eurorack, but initially I think it will be more practical (economical) to use a variety of apps on an iPad to send MIDI to a MIDI-CV converter in the system.

My other advice to fellow Eurocurious is to try the free VCV Rack on a computer to learn about modular.

Thanks, Lugia.

Your advice has helped me improve the image. In addition to reducing the dpi, I cut the overall dimensions of the image 75%.
It is still blurry, but it is similar to other module images and may be close to the best the site can provide. Ideally, I would like all labels to appear clearly, but the necessary bandwidth might require a lot more unicorns.

Would be nice if there was simple guide about the number of pixels per hp/U for uploading.

Is there an optimal upload resolution/format for modules?

I uploaded a high-resolution proportionally-cropped png image of a module, but it appears very blurry when placed in a rack.
It appears less blurry when the image is opened on its info page, but is still not ideal.

Some similarly-sized modules appear less blurry in racks.