Thanks to @yochwired for the quick shipment, everything was perfect. Module in perfect condition!

Glithces and blips can make my day!

HI Lugia and thank you for your response. I have a lot to think about now! ;)
I alreay own the M.I. Grids, which is very useful to create funky and strange rhythmic illusions. I think I'll stick with that and patch it to some nice fx. But then... what would you recomend for some straight and basic drum patterns? Thinking about live situations: I don't really like normal sequencers, I prefer something that triggers as fast as possible the right pattern when it comes to straight up beats, that's why I was thinking about the Transient.
Are there any modules able to save presets and then just play them on the fly?
...hope I made myself clear...

Hi electro-heads!
Italy calling here. I was thinking about getting the Future Retro Transient module. From what I've heard it sounds powerful and interesting. I love and produce IDM. Love to experiment with noisy sounds. I see there is a new version (called plus) of this module, which has new specific funcions (here: http://www.future-retro.com/products.html#!/Transient-Plus/p/84467820/category=0).
I don't like to have modules that come in a sort of all -in-one solution. I love to modify the sound with patches, so I prefer to go simple regarding single module's functions.
That's why I'd rather go fro the first version.
What do you think?
Cheers.