So i have decided to get rid of the Filtamp aswell as Chips and Cells, attached is a screenshot of what my eurorack looks like now. Any more suggestions on what Modules would be awesome to get (mixers, amplifiers, filters (i will look into ripples and forbidden planet))? I thought about getting MI Beads and the Erica Synths Fusion VCO 2 as a second voice. Sequencing will be done by the Keystep Pro. Maybe you have some more ideas :) my setup for now
-- bibop

It might sound redundant, but I suggest you play with it for a while without planning or adding anything. Adding a second VCO might be early now IMO.

Hi GarfieldModular and thank you for the quick reply,
I'm already looking for another filter to replace Ripples on the future, as I don't think I could get away with the SMR4P alone :)
I'll try to look also into these other kinds of modules, I'm not feeling the "lack" of a proper VCO, but I do feel the few EGs and LFOs!
There is any "bread and butter" LFO you would recommend me for this rack?

alt text

Hello,
I'm trying to finish this rack, its main purpose is to mangle field recordings and effecting/mangle my other synths sound (0-Coast and Folktek Mescaline).
I currently own all the modules, out of the rack I have the following modules available: X1L3 Wreckage, 4ms RCD and 2 TTA One samplers.
I enjoy resampling with the PG simple sounds, like birds chirping, then mangling them in something different.

I'm having the feeling it is still missing something though, some extra modulation (like a straightforward LFO with different shapes and a dedicated analogue noise source for the SM), and more tools to process sound (a filter bank maybe?)

I'm planning to sell soon the MI Ripples, as after a year owning it, I'm still not liking it for my "needings".

What are your thoughts? How would you improve it?
Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated!