Hey Lucia, I really appreciate your thoughts. You're right about the selling of my synths, some have rocked up in price and in hindsight I think I wanted something not achievable with really any amount of rackspace.
I think I was seduced by the small form factor and an affordable way into the Eurorack world!

I think I will sell the stuff I don't use and just keep a lurking eye on this site to keep up to date!

Thanks again!

Hi, my aim here is to buy a minibrute 2 and use a rackbrute 6u. I need to keep the space small as I'm likely to be moving around a lot and so will sell some of my old synths to fund.

I am totally new to the modular world, but would like to build in the rackbrute a system that can do it all. I like to noodle mostly and already have a Behringer model d, hence it's in my rack.

Do you think it's possible to have a system which would be able to cover all grounds for creating track, ie drums and such? Or have I wandered to deep into my gear acquisition syndrome and become way out of depth?!

I would appreciate any help with a hypothetical system using the minibrute 2 and rackbrute 6u and Behringer model d to create a comprehensive portable system.