Disclaimer : this below topic is ongoing. If the person finally stops faking not to understand the situation, and pretending I have in my hands both the money and module unwilling to ship it, I will update my post. For the moment, I'll wait for the acknowledgment that we are even. He got his all money back, and I did not ship the module.

In short, talking about user @edidobroschanski, new on Grid since May 24th, 2023 : O.o

I got a request for my Mayer M800, then came a strong negociation for it (ok with that, we can talk).
We quickly found an agreement, and after all my explanations on how PayPal works for the options of f&f OR fees, which he didn't clearly say he wanted to prefer.

I got his payment, of the net price, minus the fees option activated, Classic.
... Which total amount I refunded right away.

Then a second payment supposedly corresponding to the PayPal fees, which again I refunded immediately. All the time, I was taking the time to re-explain who I was needing to pay for what option to take, which he never denied.

And now, he's expecting the device anyway. Let me laugh :-))
Come on, YOU have your total money back. Nice try.

Either the person is stupid, either he pretends to be. I'll wait for his reply, I'm tolerant and can moderate my words.

But on the other side if the person tries to scam people he thinks are stupid themselves, he's warned, busted, and you all now know his username. So floks, take care !

@Glnds
Interesting, I already mentioned this person above as a bad trader. On my side, it never got solved in the end... Would be interested if sooner you get your module.

Anyone has one against new €€s ?

I had a bad experience buying a module from @Zbigniew one month ago

Thanks very much @farkas !

I just would prefer used for money reason, and on top of that, I forgot to mention but I'm in EU (France), so shipping + custom fees $$...

Come on, anyone thinking about swapping those hps ;-) ?

I'm looking for a Shapes from Audio Damage, now not on production anymore, if anyone wants to sell one.

Take care everyone, and thanks if anyone can reply :-)

@yrn1 : good trader, nice experience !

Hi,

I use my ES-8 and can't figure how to get proper octaves out of my keyboard octaves.

My chain is the following : midi keyboard -> yarns -> ES-8 -> virtual VCO in VCV -> ES-8 ->

When I plug the VCV virtual output to a virtual VCO (all had the same problem : EvenVCO, MacroOscillator, ...), the octaves I hear are always +/- a semitone too short.
Keyboard or Yarns problem ? -> When I change my chain to midi keyboard -> yarns -> real vcos like braids, quadnic, plaits, ... : everything ok.

I even tried this chain : midi keyboard -> yarns -> ES-8 in -> ES-8 out directly -> real vcos : the problem even occurs.

The weakest link is the ES-8 right ? How can I fine tune it so the tracking is proper ?