Thread: Revamp

ModularGrid Rack

Hi all. Currently i am trying to revamp my system and this is how it looks like. I have most of the modules except Sisters, uBurst, O_c and Sloths. Asking for the opinion whether this add up is better or not. I am ditching Erbe Verb in this system because of its hp. Also Wogglebug. Or should i get a bigger case...
One technical question can i uses the output of Veils or uBurst and patch it in the outboard mixer (Mackie)?
Thanks.

Thank you dennis123 & Lugia. I have manage to update the rack and watch the videos about Tiptop's Fold. Very very nice module. I've arrange it and feel free to take a look. Not 100% sure about the layout but feel free to comment on it. Thanks!
Not sure why the rack is not updated when i previewed it here. Have to make another copy.
ModularGrid Rack

Hey thank you for the feedback. As a total beginner i really appreciate it. Will definitely look at the other quad vca to replace it. And what would you suggest for the remaining spaces?

hi! wanted to ask opinions about my setup. any critique and suggestions are most welcome!
ModularGrid Rack

Hi all. Asking for to take a look at my starting setup plan. My aims here is to create ambient+generative also cinematic type of sound. Any opinions are welcome. Cheers!
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_697128.jpg