Not offended at all, I agree with you. I contacted the admins to ask about the "best pratice", they also suggested to include the price in the description (although I prefer not to, in this case) and told me "the price (field) should reflect what is needed to build the whole module". So, yeah, I guess we all kinda agree here, given I don't have kits available (at least, not at the moment), I preferred to just clear the field. Thanks for the feedback!

Hi, author here. I agree with you, but the fact is I don't offer assembled builds at all, so there's no other price I can enter. An estimated parts cost would be equally misleading, since it can vary a lot and be too small anyway. Maybe I should remove the price altogether?

Thanks to @theartstrip for the 3x MIA, nice module, safe packaging.

Bought a Brain Seed from @yann, everything great, thanks!

Bought an Intellijel Shifty from @StateAzure, everything great, practically new, thanks!

Just received an LxD from @markylorenzen, everything fine. Thanks!

During the last month I bought modules from @BrokenBo @atonal_harry @vurt72 @fredeke
Everything smooth with each seller. Thanks!

Everything great with @gesta. The module he sold me looks just like new, and it was really well packaged. My first experience on the Modular Grid marketplace, and I can't be happier!