Thanks a lot for the suggestions! That definitely made me rethink some of my choices!

The Elements is going to be changed out for a Rings. The CV-controllable effects are a good point and thus, a 4MS DLD will be added to my list.
I forgot to add that I have a Behringer Neutron and an SQ-1 Sequencer. The Neutron can add some of the traditional stuff albeit not with full CV control.
Ripples is going to be changed out for Three Sisters. And I thought of a Just Friends for interesting modulations.
Tides also seems like a nice module, which gives lots of possibilities.

SMR and STO are scrapped altogether, since I should have enough sound sources between Rings/Pluck/Plaits and even Tides.

All in all there is lots to think about, and I will take my time to research more before I buy...

Hey everyone,

I'd like to ask for some opinions for my rack, specifically my choice for the next modules I am going to add.
My goal is to make music similar to lightbath, ann annie, r beny and the likes on youtube.
As for my rack, I am using a powered Doepfer case, the first two rows are the modules I currently own, the bottom row are the modules that I thought would be usefull to add next.

ModularGrid Rack

• SMR: for textures and filtering, the sound on its own really struck me.
  • Batumi: I need an LFO, and a quad-LFO seems like a good choice for additional modulation.
  • Ripples: as a dedicated filter besides the SMR. Other choices are Three Sisters and Belgrad.
  • Rings: I know, it's somewhat of a cliche by now, but I really like the sound. Contemplating to let Elements go over this.
  • STO: additional voice besides Plaits, but I am unsure if I really need this, since Plaits/Rings/Pluck/SMR/Elements are lots of voices already

What other modules do I need? I am thinking modulation, maybe an envelope like the Zadar/Maths/Tides/Stages? A uO_c is also in consideration for its sequencing/quantizing/randomization capabilities.

I also have a Strymon BigSky and a Delay pedal, so I am going to be using those for effects first, although a 4MS DLD is something that I am thinking about down the road.

Any input is highly appreciated!