So I have been building my first modular system dollar by dollar and finally added some VCA's, the Doepfer A-132-4 quad VCA module. I have a seriously distorted signal when I patch in some sound sources (Chord Organ, Pluck) but not on all sources (STO works fine). I am using the Doepfer A-143-3 quad LFO for cv into the VCA. Can anyone help me figure out if I need some kind of attenuation in line with these source signals perhaps, or am I doing something else wrong? I am very new to this and appreciate any help.

Lugia, worked great Thank you. Also, there was a difference in the manual I had found for Prizma+. The older version is in an archive at http://doboz.audio/archive/ if anyone else needs it. Should be much easier now :)

Ok, no joy on the first try,I will give the second a try. I'm starting to wonder if I have something wrong in the Prizma settings. The manual I found is for Prizma+ and this is the older version so some of the menu items are missing. Thanks for the help, this is quite different from my Kurzweils.

Thank you, I will give that a try.

ModularGrid Rack I just bought this system as my first entry into modular and cannot figure out how I should patch the sequencer into a voice. I realize this is probably very basic, but I have never used this type gear and could use some input if possible. I have been able to use most of the other modules in a rudimentary fashion, and I have watched the Prizma vids and read the manual, but there is no mention of the basic cabling for the patch. Thanks!