Thanks Ronin1973, I don't understand the problem with the link, wait

ModularGrid Rack

I think this is ok, what do you think?

best

thanks very much, Ronin1973, you have reason, need filters, I need to sell my Chord V1, thanks very much !

maybe you can access ?
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view

Thanks very Much GarfieldModular, you're right ! Thank you very much for your advice for Rosa and also for the envelopes, It's true I need, would you recommend some envelope? in my modular planing the doepfer a 171-2, but maybe you have another idea ?

best regards and thanks ! > Hi Ramirez,

You got yourself some nice modules planned there. Pity I can't click on your rack, you didn't allow it (there is an option to blind-out the total price if that's your concern). From what I can see, it's a compact though quite complete system. The only thing I am missing (unless overlooked) are some envelopes, or did you include them?

If this would be my own rack, I would have a look into that Chord module from Qu-bit, can't you find another module that does something similar but is less large? It takes quite some of your rare rack space. Or consider another row for some more HPs...

I don't have myself a Maths yet but I only heard good things about it, so if you still have space left (do you?), perhaps yes.

You are using Rosie for your output module I see, I had tested that module at the shop nearby my home, it's a good module, though the outputs are 3.5 mm, not sure if that's an issue for you? If you need line outputs (6.3 mm) and go to an external mixer or something like that then you might perhaps want to consider another Audio I/O module? Examples (but not limited to) are: Befaco - Output, Happy Nerding - Out, Bastl Instruments - Ciao!, Intellijel - Audio I/O or if you rather like XLR in- & outputs: ACL - Audio Interface or Vermona - TAI-4. There are many more but these are the modules I keep an eye on. I just recently got the Intellijel - Audio I/O, it's a good module however I personally feel it could have done with a stereo output knob, it's sometimes difficult to get the left & right channels exactly the same, other than that the module is good.

Good luck with the planning and kind regards, Garfield Modular.
-- GarfieldModular

Hi, I am building my first Ambient rack, and I need advice please,
best
maybe maths ?

ModularGrid Rack

Thread: waves

Hello What to you thinks about this modular ?

LUGIA Thank you very much for your opinions,
I agree, you're right, I love the moog mother, I've had it for a long time, but I'm starting with a modular system, since I only worked with ableton, that's why I have the beatstep pro, maybe the beatstep pro I can connect it by midi to the moog but anyway to be able to send signals to morphagene, grains and maybe peaks (which I would like to buy) I do not know if it is adequate, I thought of new Pamela's work out or in ornaments and crime to control and modular morphagene, moog, peaks grains, but I do not want to make a mistake, what do you think would be better?

Hello,
I have two questions, I am looking for something to control my sequences, BeatStep Pro could be an option but I have read that transmits a signal of 10 volts and not of 5 or - 5 is a problem?

my other question is if someone could recommend me a modulation source?

thanks !

Lugia thanks very much for your comments, you have reason

I'm looking for feedback while planning my first eurorack. Experimental and sounds, I receive all kinds of advice, or instruments that I could add or change
Thanks !