Thread: FX thread

The levels are different, you will have a pre-distortion on the pedal and a weak level on the return. But you can use an atenuator before the pedal and something like a MI ears to adapt the return signal.
The ALM SBG do that in 4 HP.

Thanks for your response,
At the moment i'm routing my audio flow throught ableton for effects. I'm thinking about getting an effects module. z-dsp, Black gole, fx aid of specialized module like a spring reverb or rainmaker. still processing everything I read.

Good day to you !

Hi guys,
The pedals thread made me think;
How do you handle effects in your rack(s) and what are your favourites modules.
DSP, analogic, guitar pedals ? The best of all world ?

Good day/night !

yeah - not a bad go - not a fan of xpan or rosie - do you really need crossfading? I'd go happy nerding panmixjr/stereo mixer instead and a 2hp headphone module

which would save 4hp with the 3hp you already have free - that gives 7 which is a pain - something 4hp and something from the erica pico series - or maybe 2 2hp modules - maybe they do a crossfader if you need it

you might want to update your maths to a more modern version - the one with white knobs is the latest!
-- JimHowell1970

Thanks for your reply !
I hadn't checked the math version.
The Rosie got me with the send in/out but the matrix mixer could do it too. I'll dig the output modules.

ModularGrid Rack

Hi guys,
I started my journey into eurorack world some years ago with a semi-modular modulor114, this year I gave it a little brother with a nifty case and my first modules (fluctuations magnetiques and multimode VCA). These two play with a digitakt which sequences throught MIDI.

Now I'm planning to get a Mantis and having a full row for complex voice : Dixie, Rubicon, ufold, FluctMagn, rainmaker.
Around this voice I'd like to use at first the modulor to make that small world moving and adding step by step more
utilities (maths, zadar, mixers, output ..) and a sequencer (metropolis or rene.. can't decide now).

Am I in the good or will you do otherwise ? Thanks you for reading me.