Hey Ronin, thanks for the input!

Any specific filter and/or LFO(s) you would recommend?

I will definately look into the Behringer and the Music Toolbox. Indeed I come from the world of DAWs, haha.

I haven't really decided in which direction I would go with drums yet. I was thinking the DFAM for easy sequencing, management and decent sound I guess?
Otherwise I would as you say go in another direction and get other drum modules and get a drum sequencer to handle percussion/drums. The thing that makes me hesitate in the later option is that drum modules + seq would eat up alot of HP sadly.

Hey Lugia, thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I've gotten to the point where I feel like I am questioning my previous choices in terms of gear and direction.
Also in terms of knowledge I have gotten to the point where I can shape sounds towards my likings - rather than just randomizing all the time.
So what I think I am looking for as you suggested, somewhat more control to my rack. I've been look at the Winter Modular Eloquencer, but I am not completely sold yet. Also in terms of drums, I am actually looking at the DFAM.
But I'll glady look into any suggestions!

I've got a case with 84hp 9U that I would like to fill up within let's say, a few months. So I've got space to work with (for now.)

So this is my current rack at the moment. I am thinking about getting a proper sequencer and add some drums.
My initial idea with the rack was basically to have something to jam with.
Halp.

Thanks alot for the input! Will definately look into it, cheers :)

I have Maths and love it. But I am wondering if maybe you would want to consider Stages? Mostly because it could be used to sequence
-- UserFriendly

Hey! My initial idea is to invest in another sequencer and mixer actually. But they're quite expensive, so I thought I'd start with some simple modules and add along the way :)

Also, I forgot to mention: I have a Korg SQ-1 which I will use for now.

Title!

About to order up my first modules and case in a while.

The thought with the rack is to make it a jamstation at home basically.
The English Tear is for integrating the Korg MS-20.
I am trying to get some basic modules, and add on drums and more texture later on.
Is there anything I should remove and get instead?
All tips and ideas welcome, cheers.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_749250.jpg