When the Command Center page is loading a new rack, an alternate version of Clean up the Mess Cat appears.

WTF? Cat. I need WTF Cat merch.

Wtf.
Thanks,
mike.

Removed Pico FX, added 2hp ADSR for both Plaits and Basimilus.

I think I've finally done it.

Ever since the Intellijel Palette cases came out, I've been trying to think of a small 'groovebox' style build that would contain some sequencing, an analog VCO, and a small drum box powered by Grids. I really like Grids.

Let me know what I'm missing or where I can improve this build. I'm relying on the built in mult which isn't the best but it's something. Thanks ~mikenoface

Edit: I think what I'm missing is more envelope shaping for the drums. Sigh...can't have it all in 62hp.

+1 for starting with Tip Top HEK. I built many variations on ModularGrid, watched videos, and honed in exactly on what I wanted.
I specifically also chose a Disting MK4 (bang for buck) and Expert Sleepers ES-8 based on a really cool video by Loopop. ES-8 allows VCV rack to bridge the gap from my computer to the hardware setup and back due to the DC coupled i/o. I will be able to use this module for the foreseeable future.

Designed this version of a Casio Sk-1 (my first sampler at age 10), around a Doepfer A-112 module in a Happy Ending kit.

What do you think?