Oh and regarding the "pedalboard pedals": This is clearly a sign that users need more pre-defined pedalboards. (So do I, the plywood sucks so hard...) Perhaps there could be even something arranged with the board manufacturers, it could be a nice lil advertise to have the boards available like that. I mean... Temple Audio even built something on their own with templeplanner.com.

Thread: Bug Report

Something on the pedalboard is out of scale. I created a 820x320 pedalboard using the plywood background and placed two devices with a height of 184 and 140 on top of each other. Visually it looks like there's even space left but in fact it's already exceeding the board dimensions. I almost fell for it and ordered the wrong board!

Please don't kill the synths, mixers, sequencers and other useful stuff. A pedalboard is a super useful vehicle to build portable live synth setups and MG really helped me planning with building mine on a Templeboard Trio 43. But I agree that trashy/bad stuff (Madagascar...) should be deleted. Maybe add a reporting feature?

Why is it discontinued? :(