That totally makes sense.

Had a feeling I would regret selling the ocoast and I think that plus some extra stuff is the right way to go. Definitely want to add another oscillator so maybe I’ll start the rack there with some midi and clocks as you said. I think what I’m really after is a really big analog sounding monosynth - with the ocoast I could hear the volts in the tone.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your reply - much appreciated.

I had an ocoast which I sold partly to fund a Prophet 12 (which is great) but I miss the sound of that oscillator so that’s why I wanted to get some make noise stuff.

I guess what I’m after is some of the sonics of a shared system if that makes sense but I don’t think that I would use rene or pressure points much, because I would like to use a daw and a midi keyboard hence yarns. Maybe a lot of that sound comes from the interaction of all the modules though? Will def look into the buffered mult as you said

ModularGrid Rack

Does that make sense?

(I plan to use a DAW for sequencing/playing + effects. Thought about a shared system but too much £ and wasn't sure I would need all of it)