Sure. We all have to help each other. The Patch and Tweak book is excellent for module types and has an actual “language” for patching. It can save you a lot of money in the long run. I still had to patch on paper to see points where I wanted to break out a signal, combine signals, etc. that I had missed.

If working within this hp space I would recommend two Arcus Audio Dual LIN/EXP VCAs. I would also suggest looking at the X-PAN from Make Noise as your mixer, especially for ambient. Do you need to run 1/4" cables from the rig or need headphones from it? Most audio interfaces can handle this duty. Roland makes some good 1/8" to 1/4" TS cables. I would suggest the Klavis Mixwitch as a sequential switch. The Happy Nerding FX AID is a great effect module. As far as oscillators I recommend allowing whatever hp you need to get what will work best. The BIA is a very popular module. Filters are also a very personal choice. I like the VOID Modular Sirius' Veil. I would also recommend a LPG. ST Modular makes a 0 hp Workmate if you want a flying LPG. Mystic Circuits also makes one. This also is lacking in utility modules. I suggest drawing out the signal path to see if there are any choke points or gaps.

Thread: First Rack

That helped. The BIA is awesome so you look like you have a pretty good set up. Burst generator and low pass gate are two areas I would look at. Kind of depends on how eclectic you want to get with the drums. The DFAM is also a good unit. It's major drawback is the reset. There is no way (that I know of) to stop and then have it restart on step 1 without doing it manually. I'd also check out the QD - Quad Drum Voice

Thread: First Rack

Do you need a headphone out and a mixer with outs? Area you could save some hp real estate. There are also smaller mixers or even the Disting MK4 that can be used. Pam's is great but do you need all it offers in clocking? You may be able to use 4ms or another smaller unit to do clocking. What specifically are you shooting for with the rig?