This thing is amazing. Of course, 99% of it is the IR3109 chip itself. A real classic sound. Behringer clones are nowhere even close to the feel of this sadly.

Are there any similar modules using NOS chips? I'm pretty tired of clones and "almost there" and want the real things to be honest. Like an actual SSM2044 for Eurorack. Or a BA662A in Eurorack format. I have had pretty great results with the MUM-M8 which is based on the S950 style AKAI filters too.

Don't know why 20-30 year old chips sound better than whatever current tech can put out to be honest. I quiet never heard anything like a real IR3109 with todays tech. Or vintage Moog.

I'm enjoying my new gear. I'm saying that Steve, the seller downvoted me, the buyer, for no apparent reason. People not being happy with the way you sell things and the way you communicate is not something you can fault the buyer for. I havent asked for anything unreasonable, if he said he cannot be here for a week, fine. He did not.

People who wanna trade with Steve, its all there, I did not hide anything. It's pretty simple from my perspective: I sent Steve more than 500 EUR and then he disappeared for a week. Then he sent me the wrong tracking number, and disappeared for another week to answer that. He could have just rechecked the number before sending to me, he didnt. It did not go to a wrong address, it went to a totally different country, causing me endless frustrations and calls to the Austrian Post which then told me I'm not even the recipient.

Now I've been trading for years and I've been on here for maybe 1 or 2 years and had a lot of good experience on here, but nothing like this. Somehow other people can just pay attention when selling things, including me.

There is nothing "shitposting" about this. This thread is called "bad traders" not "people I don't like".

Also I might add that Steve after fing up and ADMITTING fking up as stated above, still downvoted me... What a petty person. Would not recommend at all, even though he did send me what I bought. Seriously, if you cannot trade properly might as well just forget it.

I haven't done anything wrong here. I simply wanted clear communication, which is expected. Plus, its very shady looking you disappear one week exactly after people pay you. But before that you had no problem with communication. Naturally, this place is built mostly on trust. Do not f*ck with that trust.

First this whole thing lasted 3 weeks. Maybe even more. Problem is, I got 3 messages from you for three weeks. You didn't say anything not being here for a WEEK after I sent you money. Then again it took another week to answer my message about the wrong tracking number. It's really important to communicate well if you sell anything. I have no other comment on this and no complains about what I got.

So last news, I got my Bitbox, its all good, took Steve a while, and he sent me the wrong tracking number first too. He's only online like once a week which probably should be said beforehand when selling stuff... Maybe that's just my opinion but I do sell stuff too

I'd get a sampler like Bitbox or the smaller new Bitbox. Just to add some variety and random bits and chords and vox to the heavy drum stuff

So I read this module has noise issues? Or was that a concrete batch?

I was planning to get one especially because it's stereo but now I'm not so sure.

USAMO is excellent. MIDI generated by PC or even most MIDI sequencers is too jittery. I guess depends on what kind of music you make but after a while things will sound "off" compared to analog sequencers or built in sequencers etc.

You need to utilize an audio out for this. The USAMO box has a MIDI out and an audio in. It has a VST plugin too. You drop the VST plugin on a channel, and set its output (or in case of Ableton, use the "external audio effect" thing) to the audio out which goes into the USAMO box. Now you can add MIDI channels inside Ableton which can output to the Ableton channel with the USAMO plugin.

With the box, hook up the MIDI out to any MIDI to CV converter. I'm using a Mutant Brain and a Tram8, both are very good, I prefer the Tram 8 actually (8 gate outs, 8 MIDI CC outs) because of the MIDI CC options. There is 0 jitter this way, its really good, much tighter beats.

This thing is awesome for the Digitakt and for PC too:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/lpzw-modules-tram8-3u

Current status: SteveLate provided me with tracking which says my package was sent to Lithuania...

Well the problem is I don't live in Lithuania. Hopefully its the wrong tracking number...

@SteveLate is being scummy and has ignored several of my messages even though I know for a fact he's been on the site couple of times since I sent him 500 EUR for a Bitbox.

I also know for a fact that he did the same with other people and doing it right now.

If he does not answer soon, send my money back OR send me the module, I'll have to pay him a visit in person, cuz it's not a good idea to scam someone who's 2 hours away from you while all your info is public and easily traceable.

I have waited long enough but decided to post this because he still sells things and has no trouble answering other people he hasn't scammed yet...