Hahaha, guys. I should've told you that I've been using this rack for months on and off stage. It suits my needs, but I'm just looking to spice things up a little bit with the space I have left. Should've been clearer. My bad!

More envelopes would be nice, I'm considering Stages. Any other EGs you would recommend? :)

I need the Model D in my rack because I need that specific sound on stage and it's convenient right there in my rack.

And as far as Antiphon goes. It's a weird oddball. Building it was fun, the spring reverb is nice to mess with live (it's mounted right behind the Antiphon in the rack) and it's nice for weird drones.

Thanks for your input so far.. curious what you think I should check out!

Oh, also useful to know; I have an Oberheim SEM Pro (with MIDI>CV) sitting next to my Eurorack. :)

ModularGrid Rack

I'm quite happy with the way my setup is at the moment, but I'd like to fill up the empty space I have left. My modules are mounted in 2 Arturia Rackbrute 6U's.

What do you guys think would be a nice addition to my setup? Anything is welcome!

I will probably order the EME for my Eloquencer, but I'm thinking about something else every time I try and decide.. Chords V2, Magneto, Morphogene...

Curious what you guys have to say! Thanks!