I put it to the todo list ...
-- modulargrid

Cheers!

Ahh! Thank you! I thought I had seen a post about a suitcase, but I was looking on the actual module info page instead of the search view. Cheers! Then I revise my request: Could we have a "+ Add to My Modules" on the individual module pages?

Thanks!

Hi,

I apologize if I've missed this feature, but would it be possible to keep a collection of modules? For instance, I've several modules in a huge rack and I'd really like to reorganize. Instead of looking through my racks, if I could just have a view (like the normal search/sort view) for modules I have. Then I can say, "show me all my VCOs," or something similar. I might remove a module from a rack to make room for another. If it's in "my modules" I can just go to that list and add it back to a new rack.

I know there are ways around this like making an enormous rack and putting every module you have in it, but that doesn't have any sorting or filtering capabilities. Also, with this feature, perhaps if I go to a module, it can say, "you have (3) of this module, one in rack A and two in rack B."

Anyhow, just a thought. I know this isn't a little feature but I thought I'd throw it out there. Regardless, I love this site and I love how much it's grown and evolved over the years (wow, it's been that long?).

Cheers!

Hi, I updated the description with the FDP link. Cheers.