Wow guys I was not expecting all the trouble you went trough thank you so much for the help! As much as I love the toolbox idea it is a bit out of my budget right now. What do you think of using marbles and get one more oscilator? I could even get a pico drum to get some lo-fi rhythms going on. I am still exploring and getting to know modules while experimenting on vcv rack so new ideas keep coming! I also love the juno chorus since it was my favorite thing about the tal-u-no-lx plug in. I was even thinking of getting the upcoming tc electronic pedal for my guitar based on it!

I was thinking of about 900-1300$. I do not mind mono outputs and I think big stereo integration would become a bit expensive, but a stereo mixer as crossed my mind to be honest. And primarily as a random voltage source with a quantizer, although a sequencer with a trigger also might be an option (The pico ones).
Thank you in advance by the way!

I have been playing around with VCV rack, that is where the idea of randomly generating patterns with white noise and a quantizer into a VCO pitch and Clouds came from. What did I do wrong and what do you recommend?

So the title says it all.... I am especially unsure if I should get the WL Random or just get a white noise generator with a sample and hold module. If this is the case I would need to get a clock or gate generator of some sort which I know nothing about. Maybe instead I should get a Pico trigger and seq?
Any help, opinions or tips would be very welcomed!

Here is the rack, I have no idea how to post it here:
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_822178.jpg