Thread: Rack setup

Nice, thanks, yeah the Zadar looks pretty cool. Xaoc’s Odessa looks fascinating as well. Alright I have all your suggestions laid out on my rack according to signal flow, and really appreciate the help! Will for sure reach out again if feeling overwhelmed.

Also, if there’s anything you would swap out or change/move around for functionality/workability, I’d appreciate the insight.

Thank you so much, this is great! I’d heard the modular community was very helpful and obliging, and I’m so used to reading comments sections nowadays devolve into the worst humanity has to offer that this makes me excited about my modular future. Hoping I can give others the same insight further down the road when finally know what I’m doing:)

I actually have a Clouds coming in the mail in the next couple days, so I’m happy I could snag one. Are there a couple env gens you’d recommend? As you’ve probably noticed, i’d be ok with some DIY modules that are lower hp (Warps & Plaits) to keep some room open for some of the bigger ones like Magneto and the SMR, so I’m fine with squeezing some smaller alternatives into this Rackbrute 3U. I’m usually a purest with instruments, but I’ve heard the Antumbra replications and some of the other DIY’s are fairly comparable. I’m open to any and all advice, though, as I’d like to start off on the right foot. It’s more about saving space than money atm.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply and suggestion! I am limited on space, but don’t want to go t0o big, at least for now. Some of these (like the Erica Synths Multi to split the CV) I need specifically to help with the fact that I’ll be using a Microbrute, so was just wondering if I should have all of those modules together and then branch out from there. Is putting all of the like-modules together pretty much the standard, or is this your preference?

Hey everyone, Capt. Noobie here. Would anyone mind taking a look at my proposed rack and letting me know if there is a specific module placement within the rack you'd have all of these sitting? In order of functionality, like what modules should be placed right next to each other and work better with partner modules in this rack.

I'll be using a Microbrute as my controller btw. Thanks and much appreciated!!

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_874481.jpg