Hi all,
I just want to share a performance did last year.

It's a 3-part music that involves video accompaniment, tonal/atonal texture, and different instruments (modular, voice, violin, keyboard, percussions, effects). I'm not sure about the actual genre, maybe ambient and experimental.

Hope you all like it!

I have recently updated the Milky Way to the latest V4 firmware, then the dry signal becomes mono. I send stereo signal from a stereo mixer (Doepfer A138s) to its left/right input, wherever I pan, the signals are centered. Panning left and right will slightly soften the volume. The fx (e.g. ping-pong delay) is still stereo.

I sent inquiry to Endorphin, and they said it’s a small bug where the module starts up with a stereo spread parameter in not a default place, a soft reset (press both type & tap for 5 sec) will solve the problem, but it does not.

Then I try downgrade the firmware back to V3 and V2, the stereo dry signals are back, but all the effect sounds are gone... The volume of the eurorack signals significantly get louder, but with huge background hum. I have already attempted so many times by updating with different firmware, adjusting firmware playback vol level, inserting into input 1 & 2 for update, soft reset, but still don’t solve the problem.

Anyone encounter the same issue?

Start my modular synth journey with Doepfer A-100 Basic System about 6 months ago. I have made a series of videos which will be uploaded every Sunday. Detailed patch sheets are available for download. Please take it look and feel free to comment!

"Doepfer & Guitar" Sketches 1 - Doepfer A-100 - A Patch A Week #30

"BACH x DOEPFER" (playlist): J.S. Bach's all 15 two-part inventions performed with Doepfer basic system.