Hi Garfield,

Thanks for the comments and kind words.

Seems like it comes out of both channels when I record but it only comes out of the left channel once I finish and press play.
I'll look into fixing it for next time, did some research but couldn't find a proper solution.

TL

Some simple more deliberate patching this time.

Used a stacking cable for the FM receiver which I jacked into the Cutoff for the Spectral Devastator and into the CV input of the Worm.
Worm went through the filter which was in it's turn is connected the ADDAC300.

The result is...unpleasant.

Finished my first rig only last week after a couple of years so I used OBS and Openshot editor to make a little demo.

Basically I'm just noodling around with some random, incoherent patching but I enjoy the hell out of wrestling the noise with my filters.
It took a few years but all in all I'm delighted with my set-up being capable of switching from those sharp, harsh frequencies to slow and foreboding soundscapes in a moment and the depth of it. Especially happy with my ADDAC Power Starvation for some spastic fun.

Ideas for my next case are a Plague Bearer (obligatory but haven't found any for sale in Europe), Jupiter Storm and Hadron Collider, a MI Clouds for an extra layer of FX and a Vector Space for added control and complexity. Any suggestions are welcome though.