I'll add a dark horse just to mix things up: the Joranalogue Orbit 3. It's best known as a chaos-based LFO, but it goes into audio rate with a flip of a switch and sounds great for bass.

Someone knows if is it discontinued?
I didn't find stock anywhere :(
-- nokulture

Dave makes these in batches, so even pre-COVID they tended to be available in episodic spurts. And given the current parts shortage, I’m not surprised to see that this module is currently unavailable, like almost everything else, especially other digital modules.

If you want some specifics you could inquire directly with Dave himself. He’s been responsive to me about such inquiries in the past.

Pretty sure this thing isn't 60 HP, but rather 59 HP.

I have one installed in an Arturia Rack brute which is has room for 88 HP. I have installed:
- The power supply (5PH)
- Erica Synths Black Dual EG/LFO (10HP)
- Erica Synths Black Double Bass (10HP)
- BEFACO OUT V3 (4 HP)

5 + 60 + 10 +10 + 4 = 89

-- leewaa

The RackBrute’s official specs are 88HP width, and their rails are 88HP wide, but the rack itself has 89HP of space.

And coupled with a few other modules (Ladik's Discriminator immediately comes to mind), you can use the TM to generate random gates depending on the CV outputs' direction of motion.

Do you mean Ladik’s “Derivator”, rather than “Discriminator”? I can’t find the latter, but I have the former and it’s great for what you describe.