Happy to share :-)
I also love to read how people are making music, so interesting to discover many little differences and ideas.

Thanks for your feedback :-), and thank you for taking the time to listen...!
It's not all modular, but my starting point is often Mutable Instruments Marble + Make Noise STO + Make Noise Wooglebug, and Make Noise Mimeophon which i try to use not really as an effect but more like a voice.
I record in Live, then i take a break (as you may know it's a very important part in the process haha, for real), then in all this mess, with my fresh ears, i spot the "good" parts (and i always need to insert some little silences, because modular production can be such a non-stop torrent of sound, imo).

Sorry for the digression :-), the main voice in this third track is a mix between STO, and two "external" gears : Roland Boutique JU-O6a, and Korg Monologue. They play almost the same notes at almost the same times, and "almost" + a lot of handmade volume and fx automations to make them blend subtly together, is how i get this sound.

I also have to add that i discovered a technique between Live and my modular system : when i record a jam, it's audio, and it's a lot of informations/sounds at the same time. When i find a bit i like, i sometimes use the "convert melody to midi" function, which gives me some new surprises i can use to play again thru my modular (with CV Tools)... endless fun haha

I love to try to transform all that squeaky "noise" into almost dancing pieces of music.
The process Sound > Music is what is most fun for me.
https://roti.bandcamp.com/

Maybe we should look for how many Moog Mother32 have been sold, it would be an indicator, don't you think ?

I Agree !

I agree !!