I wonder if that's a feature that is not working, or if I missed something, but I wonder how the search works for modules, I made the simple test:

Now, my understanding of a search bar is more or less SELECT * FROM x WHERE name LIKE "%mysearchterm%" but obviously that's not happening here, so what gives ? Is the search bar broken or is my logic broken ? :)

P.S.: shouldn't that module name be corrected ? Eurorack, Synth, Oscillator and Module all seem pretty useless...
-- toodee

Did you tick the include other/unknown box?

Here's an idea I had that could greatly improve ModularGrid. There are a lot of ways to sort modules in MG, but two that I'd like to see are "Most functionality per hp" and "Most functionality per dollar". Could probably use a better name. What will those sorting options do? well, they will take the hp/cost of the module and divide it by the number of functions that the module has. It will help people who are planning a rack on a budget/with space constraints but want to have high functionality anyway. Just make sure to remove anything that will make you divide by 0 from this list, and maybe also remove blind panels from the sorting because if you are planning a rack on a budget, you don't want to be looking at an endless list of blind panels before getting to some actually useful modules.