ModularGrid Rack

I took the endorphins BLCK NOIR out for now and put in a 6 channel mixer. I wanted to use the LFO to add it to my MicroBrute synth. I also added a few different effects onto this one. It is a lower cost but still similar around 2k. I know it will be more expensive no matter what I just really want to get into modular and specifically modular drum machines.

ModularGrid Rack
(EDIT) I just made this small rack to see how it would look with the Endorphins. If this has everything I need in terms of a mixer, output, and some drums it might be a smaller and cheaper solution.

ModularGrid Rack
Eurorack on perfect circuit
I have a volca kick and was wondering, can I use the volca to trigger sequences within the eloquencer?
If this is possible I might switch out the Befaco Kickall for an Oscilloscope to use with the Microbrute.

So I'm new to eurorack and I wanted to make an EDM drum machine/ sequencer rack with an additional lfo to use with my arturia MicroBrute. I know I could get something like an MPC but I really like the look and feel of modular. Let me know if this rack makes sense or if I am missing any key components for this Rack Drum Machine to work. I've also added a Midi to CV input in case I want to control drums with a midi keyboard or for the future if I have another synth. I do think it has a bit more than just midi to cv such as clock dividing. Currently I am within the constraints of 104hp as I chose a make noise skiff powered rack to put it in. I do like this size but if more functions are necessary I am willing to get a bigger case.

This is a list of all the modules. Any suggestions and assistance is much appreciated.

Winter Modular Eloquencer- 38hp
Befaco Kickall- 6hp
Erica Synths Snare- 10hp
Erica Synths Hi-Hat- 10hp
Endorphins Drum Synthesizer- 30hp
Expert Sleepers FH-2 Factotum USB MIDI Host + MIDI-CV- 8hp
LFO- 2hp