hello
i am wondering if we can use the time warp module as a shuffle generator by sending a trigger in the input and have different value of swing by turning the corresponding rate knob?

thank you

Hello,
i was wondering how works the sewastopol send/return for fx pedals.
Does it can send the inoming audio signal to the pedal following the envellope follower output signal?
In other terms is it possible to make the send audio signal to the pedal only when the envelope follower sends an envelope?

Thank you,

musically

Hello,
i was wondering how works the sewastopol 2 send/return for fx pedals.
Does it can send the incoming audio signal to the pedal following the envelope follower output signal?
In other terms is it possible to send the audio signal to the pedal only when the envelope follower sends an envelope?
i would like to use it like this :
An audio source of the modular is coming in the audio "to export" input, another (lfo) is plugged into the follow input.
When the lfo is down the incoming audio source is dry and when the lfo is up (and so haved turn the envelope on) the signal passes trhu the pedal and become wet until the envelope is on.

Thank you,

musically

yes,
it is hard to find a video that shows this but there is one :

Hello
i am wondering if this module could sounds like a PSS 390 , or 380 or even a psr 36 ?
And especially could it sounds like the "spectrum" parameter makes those synths sounds?

Thank you

musically