absolutely, this solves the problem, thanks, Dirk

it's not about typing in the description field, it's about using the "Text Replacement" function in Macos, where you can automatically substitute a text you type by a saved text (usually a short abbreviated text replaced by a much longer text)

the Text Replacement function in the Markeplace - Description of your Offer - field is not working anymore since Ventura 13.6.1; it works in the Price field though ;)> which browser are you using? Safari?

-- JimHowell1970
yes and Chrome, neither of them will allow Text Replacement in that particular field; i chatted with Apple Support today, and after some testing, they advised to contact Webadmin, which i'm doing now ...

the Text Replacement function in the Markeplace - Description of your Offer - field is not working anymore since Ventura 13.6.1; it works in the Price field though ;)

is there an interest in having a subtab for standard factory built and/or diy cases? i do, eurorack at the least;
with factory built i mean the likes of the pods, palettes, mantis, befaco's, etc. and also the known case builders à la case from lake, too many cases, Damaru, etc. i think there could be a second hand market for these items as well

with the new firmware out : thinking out of the box : how to create 8 s & h with 8 random triggers and 1 noise source?

also many thanks to @rsillsley for a Pulsar in very good shape! I will definitely would buy from hopefully in the near future

i should buy one of these ...

hi, indeed nice work; perhaps a silly question, i see movement on the marbles but no patching, if yes, how does it work then (i don't know the marbles module ...)

Kind regards, Dirk

hi Lugia, your mind has discovered a lack of necessary functionalities : modulation sources and mixing
(btw: the buff mults are there to "fill the gasps" and indeed redundant
thanks and i'll start projecting right away, Dirk

thoughts are usefull

hi, i want to extend my existing eurorack with a third row (the bottom row mostly)
ModularGrid Rack
i'm working a lot with sequencing and whistles, bells, blows etc waveforms; percussive sounds
mostly by DFAM ("stand alone"); still i've that gut feeling that somethings are missing ...
any ideas?

thanks, Dirk

Thread: patches

how to find a patch by keyword? is there any search engine?