Thanks guys, DixieII+ actually seems a very powerful option, and I'm considering traditional LFO&ADSR modules too.
Lugia you're right, but to make a long story short, removing PICO System III is unfortunately not an option (at least for now).
I'll check Intellijel Noise Tools opportunities; thanks for pointing it out.
Is there any suggestion for a module to build ambient drone and pads ? Maybe a granular synthesis tool ? (I am looking at MI clouds clone - not so easy to found in europe - or morphagene).
Thanks again for your help

Thanks for your suggestions.
My case is an Intellijel 7U 104; I've checked power supply and according to modulargrid info it seems ok.
Kink is in my list and an additional ADSR module was there too... I have to rethink about it.
Good catch on ES-9.
As for clock divisions and additional LFO, I'm relying on Eloquencer and Pamela's New Workowt that are providing both. Is there an added value to have LFO and clock divider separated from the 2 modules ?
I have some doubts about Stages and Marbles; maybe Eloquencer an Pam's are already providing enough uncertainity/randomness and envelope/lfo services so that Stages and Marbles become sort of a duplicates.

Speaking of complex sources to possibly substitute 2hp VCo& MMF & Stages & Marbles, what are you suggesting ?
Maybe something completely different from what I already have such as make Noise Morphagene ? Something else ?

THanks for your help

ModularGrid Rack

Hi, this is my corrent setup.
I was planning to add:
- MI Marbles
- MI Stages
- MI Kinks
- 2hp VCO
- 2hp MMF

What do you think ? Any suggestion ?
THanks