i made a new modular rack to add with amother 32 , is it better ?

i still d'ont know if i go for a semi-modular or if i start eurorack but i made it for fun and maybe do it one day :).

ModularGrid Rack

Hello !, thanks for all your advises.

i already do some VCV rack but maybe d'ont patch like it should be, for the moog i already mastery it because i'm not new to sythesis i already do some digital sythesis (FM8,Massive,Serum) but i wanted to do live music and have a different way to do it. i think you are right i'm not ready for eurorack, so what do you think about buy an another mother 32 or a DFAM to expand it and to have more possibilities, because i feel very limited and i would like to do polyphony and make live music without computeur or looper.

what do you think about that ?

Nerophix.

Hello, thank you for the answer !, yes the moog is compatible with eurorack and it's the only "module" that i have.

i have other questions for you:
What "classics" modules do you recommend me to add and what module should i remove ?
whats first modules should i buy to start because i have 700 € to start (including the case but i am going to build it myself)?
For the MMG what module can i buy to replace it ?
The clouds by mutable is too not more available but i see some clones on ebay.

thanks again :)

Hello, i would like to have your opinion on my rack.
to start my eurorack i already buy the moog mother 32 so i built the rack around it.
My goal is to have a ambient sound (like r beny for exemple) but also techno stuff ,so i wanted to make a polyvalent system

What do you think about it ?
(sorry for the english it's not my first language)

ModularGrid Rack

(the picture may only show the mother 32 click on it to fix it)