Thanks for the valuable advice. This mixer seems to be the perfect solution for drums and/or synthesizer voices.

In the case of the PealPal FX module, I have a full effect peadalboard with good power from Strymon. I am currently using the Mooer Ocean Machine (2 x delay, 1 reverb + miniloper). I also have the effects of the Source Audio Sadnblox manta filter, orbital modulator and hot hand set - unfortunately I haven't tested it yet.
In addition, octaver, Dark Glass Bass Overdrive, Ravish Sitar EH and M5 line6. I just realized that with such a number of effects I have to buy another pedalpal module :)

When it comes to double uburst in my rack, explaination is very simply.
The first, white has the Kammerl Beat-Repeat firmware installed and is most often used as the last module for mixed drums. Kammerl Beat-Repeat adds a lot of organic, glitch and life to the final drum sound.
The second Uburst, black, has Parasite firmewaer uploaded and most often serves as a final effect for synthesizer voices.
The peadl pal module is final effect modul for other synthesizer voice or radio modular.

Great, thank you for the advice.
This module is like a Swiss army knife.
I guess I'll buy a two or double version.
I suspect you can build the whole setup only with these modules.

I was thinking about the compression module with the sidechain option.
I also miss envelop follower, it's probably useful with drums.
Probably also maths but as I said I am at the beginning of the road in the modular world

Here is new screen shot with updated modules
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1247083.jpg
^
|
|
|
SCREEN UPDATED

Thank you for feedback and advice.
This case is not a virtual project on a modular grid. This is the current state of my setup.
I forgot to add that I still have two semi-modular synthesizers: Behringer Neutron and 0coast. I updated the project with missing semi-modules and added the necessary utility modules
I planned to add another filter, LFO and MI warps.
Thank you for the advice and comments regarding the necessary utility module.
Do I miss other important modules in the system?

I am new in the world of eurorack and I wanted to ask if I still miss some modules?
I am open for advice and suggestions.