please do NOT bridge your psu in parallel. when one gets broken your other lines will be overpowered and may burn down !
it is possible to bridge them for redundant use, but only until total power output for ONE psu.
datasheet RT-65B :
rated current : 5V=5A / +12V=2,8A / -12V=0,5A
current range : 5V=0-8A / +12V=0-3,5A / -12V=0-1A (Note 6: Each Output can work within current range. But total output power can't exceed rated output power.) here 64W, but try to stay below 80% i.e ca. 54W.
That means if you have 1A on the -12V rail you have max 2,3A on the +12V rail. so you can use your hungry WMD module within this rules. cheers.

hello ! drill some big holes into the back of your case at the top and the bottom. glue some mesh against them to prevent getting dust inside. thats it. i did some temperature measurements with a closed system which ended at about 35 degrees (celsius) with 20 degrees outside. this is not really a problem for your electronics. if you live in a tropical region this might be more important. but high humidity is more dangerous then. happy twiggling !

thank you all for advice. i just found some old computer screws which work fine. they look like mainboard stand-offs but in silver and can be handled like knurlies. happy twiggling !

hello folks, i've got a nice used pittsburgh case (system 10.1 +) and it works fine. but my screws (besides the original ones) don't fit into the nuts. it's also impossible to exchange the nuts. they don't fit into the rails.
does anyone here have some screws (10-14) over to send to germany ? would be nice !