Thread: MyCase

Thank you again Ronin 1973

In between jobs and X-mas is looming in a not to far distance meaning some obligations money wise, so I'll bring your advice to myself into the next year some time.

3)
I PM'd this earlier as a bug prevented me from posting. MG fixed it so now it is here 8 )

Hi Ronin and thank's for your input.

I have several setts of glasses and a dual music stand light by M&K that can run by USB or normal power outlets.
Anyway, my case is filling up so I will get another case, probably the new Nifty by Cre8audio after x-mas some time.
I'm more into ambient stuff so complex rhythm's are not that important to me, but yes euclidean circles modules are wherry intriguing but I will prioritize a Intellijel VCA and Joranalog slew limiter.
In case you need a LPG i found this one:
https://www.siammodular.com/takaab-2lpg-dual-passive-low-pass-gate-eurorack-synthesizer-module
Btw. I got all my modules except the Data either secondhand or on sale, so the order of my acquisitions is not that logical.

2)
I PM'd this earlier as a bug prevented me from posting. MG fixed it so now it is here : D

Hi W Mr Lugia
Still can't reply in the tread. Have reported this but no reply yet, so that's why I PM you again.
Thank's once again for your time and valuable input. Yes that Intelljel VCA is something I'v tried to get hold on a few times. Something with that boost that would be useful for connecting external devices.
The case is filling up so I will probably go for a Cre8audio Nifty case in the beginning of next year.
I will also build a tiny case for passive/unpowered modules. I got a quad Atten and the Takaab LPG looks interesting with it's great reviews and low price.
I also got Xaoc Warna and Belgrade for a wherry good price since last.
One last thing. I got all my modules except Data either secondhand or on sale until now.
Thank you once again.

1)
I PM'd this earlier as a bug prevented me from posting. MG fixed it so now it is here : )

Hi and thank you for your comments. I wanted to reply in that tread, but for some reason the wheel of hell is just spinning.
Anyway, sorry that I did not make it clear that this is my current rack for real, and silly me also forgot to mention that I already got two Mother 32's and a Dreadbox Nyx + a Zoma Lyra 8 and pedals that I use with the rack.
I acquired all my modules on the secondhand market and sales except the Data. Clouds was the first after the second Mother. The Data is the newest and has actually thought and helped me much in getting my head around things. Maybe because I'm educated in visual arts and started with music late in life..
After I played with Volkas I can't stand tiny modules/potentiometers. My sight is also not that good anymore, that's why Data and not O'Tool.
After I'v filled up this case the plan is to get another 104hp, but before that I will probably swap Elements for Rings and maybe Contour is a bit to big for what it does..

Yea! Thank you
Looks like a cat to me

Hi

I would be grateful to get some advice on my rack. This rack is for real though, and not a plan. What should I get next. Utilities probably, but what to prioritize?
A slew limiter, another mixer, (like the Endoprhin.es Cockpit that I can get rather cheap), a mixer for CV, another filter and or a LPG, a "proper" VCA, mults, (yes definitely mults), a sequential switch? What do you think?

I got two Mother 32's and a Dreadbox Nyx + a Zoma Lyra 8 and pedals that I use with this rack.

DJNeinas