Make Noise Pressure Points as an 16 step Sequenzer:

Wow, moduarfreq, I like that a lot. Balance, structure, mood...almost perfect. At the end of every track I'm working on, when everything is getting more and more broad, I resolve to work with fewer elements next time. Next time, I'll listen to that again at the beginning to be inspired by its minimalism.

I'm listening to it again while I'm writing, so cool when you think it's getting quieter and then the bass is added. Really beautifull.

Hey Ravenware,

No, I'll let someone else point out the obvious here...I'm tired of having to repeat the same goddamn thing over and over.
-- Lugia

What Lugia is trying to tell you or not trying to tell you here, is that taking anything out of one powered case and putting it in another case is pointless in terms of cost. This is of course actually obvious. However, the argument also only considers the financial aspect and there can be many other reasons for integrating a stand-alone device into a modular synth rack. Be it aesthetic, organizational, structural or just because it looks cool. I also had a Model D in my rack for a while and it was just the right spot for me. As the owner of a modular synthesizer, you build your own instrument and a wide variety of aspects play a role.

Did someone really ask you offline ? If so, why did you chose another communication channel to answer their question ?

I wish you would celebrate logical and critical thinking instead of Lugia's enthusiasm to try and help people around here...

-- toodee

Regardless of whether the idea makes sense to you, I don't understand why you have to be so hostile and also arrogant towards someone who only presents his project here.