ModularGrid Rack

Link to the case

Greetings!
I've started my eurorack journey a couple of years ago and the empty spaces in my case(s) are gradually disappearing. Main goals of this case are having fun (!) and making psydub,ambient and berlin school stuff. I think I've grasped the basics of modular synthesis but I know I've still a lot to learn and discover.
I would love some advice on the best way to complete this system and organizing the already installed modules.
Some details on my current setup:
- this system is paired with 3 Mother 32 semi modular synths
- Hermod is linked to the Roland MC707 Groovebox (707 for tempo sync, drums and poly stuff)
- Top and bottom row are seperate cases, enabling me to use the bottom row as a movable control surface and the top row as a self contained morphagene oriented case (hence the headphone module up there).
- My main voices (beside the 3x M32) are 2x Plaits and 1x rings, giving me a broad range of sounds.
- Beads and typhoon together are a bit of overkill, but I really like the emi-verb mode on typhoon, giving me a nice reverb, leaving the granular tasks for beads.
- One of the mixups is used as a 'send' module to beads or typhoon.
- amount of vca's is rather low (x5) but Plaits and Ripples aready have integrated audio vca's in the module. The Doepfer A-133-2 can be used as an extra dual vca if necessary.
- My µmarbles has lost it's main function due to Hermod, but I can't depart from it (yet), as it was one of my first modules. Now its main use is 'controlled randomness'
- The amount of modulators is imho quite high, but they're used for modulating the M32's as well.
- On my wishlist: a sequential switch and a wavefolder.

Any feedback, suggestions and tips on improvement and layout are most welcome!