I like ! but if you care about fx I would remove beads and nautilus and put a desmodus versio + mimeophone

Thanks everyone for your tips guys!

I'm very proud of my system, but lately I'm not finding inspiration...

@t4mber I'm not talking about me, luckily I'm still free!

Well it is useful to know but it does not help those who are already in it (I guess many people) !! This happens in all fields (hobbies, professions), I give an example: I don't have great photographic bases and I buy a 5000 € nikon, my photos will not be more beautiful anyway! Perhaps a video channel is missing where ideas and examples help those who are trapped between blips, blobs and drones ....

Thread: Wavefolder?

I mean a complex like Csl ... it is also a bifold..

Thread: Wavefolder?

If we have a complex ... can we do without a wavefolder?

Was considering the little one as a supplemental FX unit to go along with the Black Hole DSP 2. Would you not recommend it?
-- merzky_shoom

Absolutely yes, there is a great variety of 4hp fx and loading new banks is very easy

Nice FX!!
I just sold the little one to get the XL...
Escape from noise should still have some.

It is a complete system, but perhaps a more experienced eye could immediately understand if some modulation or some other usefulness can be added. For example. And suggest what...

Hello everyone! my system above all for ambient experimental drone and industrial music is expanding and I would like some advice for the final upgrade! I don't know if an ornament crime, an envelope adsr, still modulations..(stages) a vca? happy for some advice!
ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

Dear greetings to all! Here I am asking for your opinion after having enlarged my initial case and treasured your advice. First thing, do you like my system??
What next step for you? A complex vco? or what....
Thanks in advance!

Well I have already taken the important steps ... now I would like to fix something hoping to stay in these 3 lines for a while!!!
Thanks for the advices guys..

How to blame you guys!! ... there are some modules I don't want to change ... So the third line is the solution...but i would like to stay a while in this case and have to plaaaay .. i like tip tops and i will take them ...

Ohhhhhhh thank you so much Lugia !! new buil new life !! you gave me a lot of work for the next few months !! it is difficult to part with some things: i would like to keep e440 e355, but now it works much better i am sure ...
wow tanks!

Yes guys you are useful and for this I asked for an opinion !! explain yourself better lugia: taking off the mutants what would you wear?

Yes I have an external mixer and 2 effects pedals...

👍🏻

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks for your help! I tell you that it is not a dream because I have all the forms except plonk! My fear is just boring me after all this money!! I’ll get to 3x84...but not immediately, in the meantime I can recover hp changing Braids with Plaits! And if you still want to help me recommend what to insert in space to not bore me...Tanks!

ModularGrid Rack
What module do I put in those 8hp??