Thank you for all your answers. For now I have a feedback from 15 people, so it is quite nice :).

I initially planed to go to Superbooth, but since I have some health issues now (and surgery in March), I'm not sure if I will be able to travel. But If wait, I am looking forward to see some of you in Berlin :)

L.

Hi GarfieldModular,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, you helped me a lot! :). And thank you for spending time on open questions, I appreciate it. I'll contact you in PM

Leszek

Hello, my name is Leszek and I am electrical engineer. I would like to try to build my own modules, but in order not to copy the errors of others, I need to know something more about parameters of modules and how you use the synthesizer in general. Instead of asking you dozens of questions I decided to use google form and create a survey. That will help me to get overall point of view. So here I would like to ask if you could support me and complete this survey? If you would like to complete it quickly you can answer single / multiple choice questions – it will take you 5 minutes. There are also open questions but none of them is mandatory (however I would be grateful if you could answer at least some of them).

Here is a link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4PylOxbnZfGL30MV9hEhnnk5BvVfvmscXdBMuht6MM61Aeg/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is a link to google form, so it is safe.
To have reliable data, I need to have ~100 answers.
Thank you for your support!

Just in case here is a photo my latest synthesizer: