In your situation I'd just get a couple of effect pedals and a small mixer. There are loads of great reverbs, delays, etc, and a good used market. Modular is like stepping into a whole minefield that might be more complication than its worth for you.

You could get a lot of mileage out of a Versio module. You can update the firmware to try them all out, so that gives you quite a few options.

Pamela's New Workout would fit nicely. 8 clockable LFOs , with variations - euclidean, random, logic, quantizing.

Do you need the Milky Way to start? You have effects already in Grand Terminal, and reverb with Beads. If I were getting a separate effects module, I'd look at something that didn't duplicate the effects I already had. Not 1U, but FX Aid XL has a huge range of (updateable) effects.

Just a note on QoP sample switching. The SD card is on the back of the unit, so you have to remove your module to get at it, so this is not the kind of module for regular sample switching. You might have more flexibility and a better workflow with an Erica Synths Sample Drum or Squarp Rample, and then a smaller drum module, eg. the VPME Quad Drum (with expander).

You can turn it around in your rack by clicking the rotate button - i don't know if there's a different faceplate for the inverted one but it should work as kind of a fix either way
-- Itisdud

Thanks, I didn't realise that!

It would also be nice if the inverted version was available too, so that my rack on MG looks like my actual rack.

Thread: WMD 4tten

Just to add to the above, this doesn't fit the Tiptop Mantis case. Neither the upper nor lower half.

Cheers Jim.

Miscalculated. That leaves 34hp. So Maths, Batumi and 4hp left for...?

There will be another case in my future. I just need for my bank account to recover from the filling of this one!

That Prism actually isn't ordered yet, so I'm thinking all skip that to make some space (32hp then). So what about Maths and then 12hp for something else?

Mostly done with my first setup. I have all the following already (either installed or on its way). Separately I have Squarp Pyramid for sequencing, Roland SE-02, ASM Hydrasynth, Eowave Quadrantid Swarm, Roland SH-01A and an upcoming Bastl Softpop II. Also a few pedals - GFI Specular Tempus, Walrus Juliana chorus and Earthquaker Devices Plumes. There's 22hp left. I feel like I need more tools for movement/modulation?

ModularGrid Rack