ModularGrid Rack

I'm planning on building a small modular system with a Mother-32 as the "heart", with a selection of modules to expand. You can probably tell I want to make ambient/generative with it. I cobbled together this rough idea based on my admittedly limited knowledge of Eurorack and the space a two-layered Moog case would give me to work with. How does it look? What am I missing? What could I get rid of? And most importantly, will it do what I want? No doubt in my mind that there's some potential there, but I could use some second opinions.

M32 as a complete voice w/ all those patch points, filter and sequencer to start with. Budget won't be huge and I'm trying to maximise on space, functionality and flexibility, so for me the A-111-6 as a whole additional self-contained voice in 10hp makes sense. Then, Beads, because Beads I guess - whatever those things do I like it. Two VCAs next, necessary or would just one cut it? TM and Quantizer seem like obvious additions...Seq. switch because I've heard people say they're important. Obligatory delay, reverb and mixer at the end. Seems like you can add quite a lot of functionality vs. space with the 2HP stuff, but that leaves room for basically two "big" modules. A digital oscillator perhaps?