@Shakespeare - just updated the case - I was toying with the idea of MI Ripples to act as both a filter and vca? you think the quad VCA would be more beneficial?

Hey all, Im building out a nifty case with the intention of having a generative ambient setup which I could also plug the output of piezo mics into rings or clouds, etc. I play Yang Qin (Chinese hammered dulcimer) - Its hard to explain the music I make but i have some stuff out on BC as Earth Person if that helps inform your suggestions. I have 10 hp left in my case and was thinking of the antumbra cara (smaller marbles) does anyone have any suggestions on other modules which might suit the setup better?

@farkas, sorry I didnt clear things up before, I am a hammered dulcimer player (primary instrument); my live and recorded work usually revolves around pre-recorded dulcimer samples which are converted from pitch to midi via ableton then ableton is used to sequence an elektron analog 4 MKI. I have a bunch of external piezo mic'ed gear which makes me think I want some pre-amp modules like the ears. I make ambient music and was looking to put together a small generative synth for my first eurorack setup. Since becoming more knowledgeable about my current system (pretty much everything besides the micro plaits and disting) I am realizing that I need more space to build the machine which can match my required level of modulation and expression. Thanks for the help, will be building a bigger case...

@farkas, just updated the case if your down to take a look